Monday 26 October 2015

16.


I'M SIXTEEN!

Happy Sweet Sixteen to me!

I did a post like this last year when I turned 15. You all seemed to like it so here is me turning 16 today. It's not lots of pictures like last year, because most of the pictures I have include the faces all of my friends and family, which would be kinda weird to post. Although, here is what I could accumulate.

I think this year I will post some music recs/the songs I listened to today.

But firstly, thankyou to my sunflower of friends and family for the presents. Secondly, first thing I did was blast Waterfalls by TLC, last year I blasted Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift (but now looking back I should have blasted Fifteen by T.Swift). Thirdly, I ALSO GOT A FAB CAKE!!!!

I took TONS of polaroids. It's just my thing. I had school today on my b-day and an assessment so that was a lil depressing but it's okay cause of the many FB wishes and my friends were SO SWEET! 



I skyped my friends the few hours before I turned 16 before 12am and it was iconic. Love you guys.

Here are my song recommendations; basically my playlist the whole day I turned 16. There are some oldies in there as well. If you want a link, here is the link of the playlist of Spotify. I bolded my faves.

Waterfalls - TLC
Welcome To New York - Taylor Swift (this isn't on Spotify though)
Something In The Way You Move - Ellie Goulding
On My Mind - Ellie Goulding
Perfect - One Direction
American Money - BORNS
Drug My Heart - BORNS
Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez
Birthday - Selena Gomez
Her (Loving You) - Glades
Metaphysical - Autograf, Janelle Kroll
Safe And Sound - Capital Cities
Love Me Like You - Little Mix
Birthday Cake - Rihanna 
I Try - Macy Grey
New Thang - Redfoo
Hotline Bling - Drake
Tired Of Talking - LÉON
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Real Love - Clean Bandit
Come Over - Clean Bandit
Runaway (U & I) - Galantis
King - Years & Years
Do It Again - Pia Mia
Beat of My Drum - Powers
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Best Fake Smile - James Bay
Let The Night Fall - Dragonette
Savages - Marina and the Diamonds 
Primadonna Girl - Marina and the Diamonds 
Happy - Marina and the Diamonds 

I'm so sorry about being awol for like 5483584920 months. Just caught up in school and work regarding IB so hopefully later I'll post some reviews, no promises.

Hope you enjoyed this,  see you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment