Sunday 26 October 2014

1 5.

My debut as a 15 year old.


Turning 15 isn't all that bad! (I can hear all the 30 year olds groaning). The second I turned 15 I literally blasted Welcome To New York by t-swift and I don't really listen to her music but this was just happening and I wasn't complaining. I had sort of a birthday weekend, so I spent the whole of Saturday (a day before my birthday) with my family/family friends which was very fun. We had a barbecue and gazed at the sea, it was pretty. On Sunday the 26th it was my actual birthday and I spent most of the day with my besties. I cannot thank them enough for all the presents (mostly books ✿◕‿◕✿) and the 'you're not that old shut up' remarks. I love you guys. I had a lovely day. If you live in America or places similar you guys are a whole day behind us so right now it's Sunday night and in America it's probably Sunday morning. I don't even know, it's all very weird. 
thankyou everyone who sent me messages on my tumblr and also my fam/friends i love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment