Sunday 29 June 2014

July tbr/Summer Reads




So I thought I might as well do this *waves hands effusively* when I mean 'this' I mean tell ya'll what I will probably (and I say that loosely) be reading over the summer. Now these are just a few of the books on my tbr and I may most probably will end buying a shit ton more books later on throughout the month of July/August so the schedule may change up a bit, I may also not read some of these on the list depending on my mood. As you can tell, A few most of these are summery contemporaries.
A couple are books in a series (needed to be completed or I'm starting/marathoning). 
There is one non-fiction in here cause my parents are going on about reading more non-fiction so

L͙̙̜̳ͮ̽̃̅̋ͫͅm̰̮̌̿ͯa̺͑̑ͭ̿ͧ̓o̬̮̦ͣͣ͛̾̇͑




From top left to bottom right:
These Broken Stars #1 by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Winger by Andrew Smith
Just one Day by Gayle Forman
Anna and the French Kiss #1     }Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door #2
Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Across the Universe #1 by Beth Revis
Lean in by Sheryl Sandberg
Cress #3 by Marissa Meyer
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by DO I EVEN NEED TO???!?!?!
Legend #1  } by Marie Lu
Prodigy #2
Champion #3
I will also be re-reading 'The Fault in Our Stars' before I watch the movie.

I will be tweeting/updating my reading escapades on twitter: @FionaJadex and goodreads so you can follow me on those if you wish ~you should i'm hella rad~ 

Also as a final note, I know that this is a bit much (or a bit little) for some people but then again I don't think I'm gonna pick up all these books in my holidays. Another thing would be that I might be travelling and meeting my familia so thats that. 

I wish everyone a lovely summer and read a lot, or a bit, or none w/e floats your boat

x







No comments:

Post a Comment