Saturday 20 December 2014

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows | J.K Rowling




✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ 

Oh, how I'm gonna miss this series now that I've finished.
People say Harry Potter is their childhood and I agree, I mean these books are for any age, they never get old. 

I've read all seven throughout the year and given all 5/5 stars, but I have not reviewed them, not here. Why?......cause it's Harry Potter.....what is there to review! 

But as this year is coming to a close and this is the seventh; final book I though I might make a post and reminisce. The nostalgia is real. 

Lets first address this beautiful edition of the final book I have. This book was originally around £66 but I got it at a bargain price of £6. !!!!!!!. I'm not over this. I was at a friends place and she has a local bookstore nearby and they were having a sale on ALREADY BARGAINED PRICED BOOKS. I then went into my normal bookstore and saw that this was originally a whopping 66 pounds and this edition is so pretty! I did not get over this for like a month. It's a proper hardback with beautiful gold rimmed pages. 

You might be wondering why I have labelled pages with stickies. I did this because I want to put into perspective the deaths that occurred in this book compared to the other six books (also because it was fun). The rest of the Harry Potter series up until this book have legit, barley anyone dying but as we proceed toward the end of the series the death toll picks up. 

Also I didn't cry! I mean I probably would have but I already knew everyone who died and that might have been a factor to why I didn't cry. But I did tear up at Dobby. He was a wonderful elf. Also these books have been out for more that 10+ years so I think most people have extensive knowledge and if you don't and I have spoiled....sorry but 10+ years bruh! Get on it! 

This isn't a review... There isn't anything to review, I should have probably said this first but, any-who these books are great and you should really read them. 

After each book I've read I watched the movie for it and I have no regrets! The movies are absolutely fantastic. Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Evanna Lynch, Mathew Lewis and many more and just amazing and I love them all. 

I'm gonna miss this series as now it's ended ALL OVER AGAIN. I'm probably going to re-read them next year. I can't help myself. 

All was well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment