Wednesday 31 December 2014

* TOP 14 FAVOURITE BOOKS OF 2014 *



*excuse the mess

From top to bottom:

Legend by Marie Lu - my review here 
Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman - my review here 
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - my review here 
it by Alexa Chung - my review here 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (yes, the whole series) by J.K Rowling - my review not really a review here 
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson - my review here 
Winger by Andrew Smith - my review here 
Landline by Rainbow Rowell - my review here 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - my review here 
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - my review here 
Angelfall Susan Ee 
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - my review here 
Scarlett (basically the whole of the Lunar Chronicles series) by Marissa Meyer - my review here 
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - my review here 

Most of these are books apart of a series or companion novels, they might be the second or third books and I have linked the goodreads pages and my reviews if I have one for them. 

I gave all these book (or most, I think) 5/5 stars because I loved them very much. 

My aim in 2014 was to read 50 books and I read a total of 65 and I'm pretty sure my goodreads aim for 2015 will probably be 70 books. You can follow me on goodreads here if you like. 

Also Happy (almost depending on where you are) New Year!
Have a fab 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment